The Only AED with Real CPR Help
When sudden cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You need an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. The ZOLL® AED Plus® is the only AED that can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well.
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a unique CPR feedback tool that is able to monitor CPR quality and provide real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
If you need help designing, implementing, and maintaining your AED program, PlusTrac™ AED program management can help.
Fully Automatic AED Plus
When the Fully Automatic AED Plus® detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own. No one needs to push a button. Once the Fully Automatic AED Plus prompts “Don’t Touch Patient,” and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed, it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
Like all ZOLL AEDs, the Fully Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help®. This revolutionary technology gives you real-time feedback for both depth and rate of chest compressions, helping you provide the best CPR possible in a rescue. Audio and visual prompts guide you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to “Push Harder.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- Pushing hard and fast? You will hear “Good Compressions.”
A Flexible AED for Every Rescuer
The AED Pro® provides the support rescuers need to nearly triple survival.1 It provides the feedback both professionals and lay rescuers need to perform optimal CPR.
- Real CPR Help® to aid rescuers in delivering optimal compressions and improving the likelihood of survival
- See-Thru CPR® to reduce the length of interruptions by removing compression artifact
- A three-lead cable for basic monitoring using ECG electrodes
- Unique extended USB storage that allows immediate data transfer without leaving the scene