Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens - Instructor-Led Training
This classroom course, led by an AHA Instructor or Facilitator, teaches employees how to protect themselves and others from being exposed to blood or blood-containing materials. This course is designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction.
- Correctional Officers
- Childcare workers
- Security guards
- Maintenance workers
- School personnel
- Hotel housekeepers
- Health and fitness club staff
- Tattoo artists
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an Instructor or Facilitator
- Content is based on the PACT (Protect, Act, Clean, Tell) acronym to reinforce critical learning points
- Tear-out course participation card included on back cover of Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Student Workbook (back cover of eBook version may also be printed)
This course uses the PACT acronym (Protect, Act, Clean, Tell) and tagline, “Make a PACT, Know How to Act™,” to help students learn and easily recall bloodborne pathogens training.
Students learn how to:
- Protect themselves from blood or blood-containing materials.
- Act quickly and safely.
- Clean the area that has blood or blood-containing materials.
- Tell their supervisor about the incident.
During this classroom-based course, an Instructor or Facilitator leads video-based lessons with review questions at the end of each lesson. The classroom course is approximately 1 hour long, not including site-specific training.
A tear-out course participation card is included on the back cover of the Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Student Workbook (back cover of eBook version may also be printed).
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!