ZOLL AED Plus ($1699)
Empowering rescuers with Real CPR Help
The ZOLL® AED Plus® continues to set the benchmark for design, dependability, durability, and performance. Only half of sudden cardiac arrest victims will initially need a shock, but all require high-quality CPR. The AED Plus guides rescuers in performing high-quality CPR and will deliver a shock if needed.
- Real CPR Help® technology provides real-time feedback on rate and depth of chest compressions and supports rescuers with integrated text, voice, and visual prompts.
- Five-year battery and electrode pads mean fewer replacements, improved readiness, and the benefit of a low total cost of ownership.
- Optional PlusTrac™ AED program management ensures your AED is ready to go when needed.
ZOLL Fully Automatic AED Plus ($1699)
When the Fully Automatic AED Plus® detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own. No one needs to push a button. Once the Fully Automatic AED Plus prompts “Don’t Touch Patient,” and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed, it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
Like all ZOLL AEDs, the Fully Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help®. This revolutionary technology gives you real-time feedback for both depth and rate of chest compressions, helping you provide the best CPR possible in a rescue. Audio and visual prompts guide you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to “Push Harder.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- Pushing hard and fast? You will hear “Good Compressions.”
ZOLL AED Pro ($2895)
A Flexible AED for Every Rescuer
The AED Pro® provides the support used by rescuers to nearly triple survival.1 It provides the feedback both professionals and lay rescuers need to perform optimal CPR.
- Real CPR Help® to aid rescuers in delivering optimal compressions and improving the likelihood of survival
- See-Thru CPR® to reduce the length of interruptions by removing compression artifact
- A three-lead cable for basic monitoring using ECG electrodes
- Unique extended USB storage that allows immediate data transfer without leaving the scene
PlusTrac ($199/yr or $499/5yrs)
AED Program Management
Currently all 50 states require the routine maintenance of automated external defibrillator (AED) devices. ZOLL® provides total-solution AED Program Management with PlusTrac™. It provides an innovative solution that is comprehensive yet simple, tracing all of the vital components of your AED program. Through the interactive reporting features and escalating notification system, PlusTrac provides real-time status of all your AEDs.
PlusTrac is an interactive, web-based system that ensures the ongoing compliance of your AED program. It can be accessed via an internet connection and a web browser.
PlusTrac allows you to:
- Make changes to your AED program, such as removing or adding an AED.
- Record maintenance checks of AED units.
- Run compliance reports that help manage your AED program and personnel.
- Track consumable items such as batteries and electrodes, as well as the certification expiration dates of volunteer responders.
PlusLearning AED and CPR Training
ZOLL also offers AED and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training through its PlusLearning™ training programs. These programs are customized, with each responder learning to use the appropriate automated external defibrillator, along with the policies governing the AED program for their facility. All required training documentation is seamlessly integrated through PlusTrac.
ZOLL AED Electrodes
A unique one-piece design aids in easy placement on the chest and provides Real CPR Help® on depth and rate during CPR chest compressions. CPR-D-padz have an extended 5-year shelf life.
Pedi-padz® II ($95)
Pediatric defibrillator electrodes for the AED Plus® deliver the appropriate pediatric energy.
CPR-D Training padz
Non-clinical electrodes to be used with the AED Plus® Trainer II.
Ready to Purchase?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!